I have received so much strength from these amazing women. I have found that the Savior has helped me take one of the toughest trials of my life and used it as an opportunity to eternally bond me to other women that amaze me with their strength. I think the Savior truly wants us to use these opportunities to feel love for others and to bless each others lives. Below is a list of Angel mommies that have blessed my life. I hope you can find strength from them as well. If you would like to be added/deleted from my list please email me: ldkeepsakes@gmail.com

Good Grief



Savannah's Mommy



Preslee's Mommy



Branson's Mommy



Lucas's Mommy



Kyndal's Mommy



Utah Share Blog



Harry's Mommy



Logan and Brody's Mommy



Gus' Mommy



Cora's Mommy



Keith's Mommy



Joseph's Mommmy



Mac's Mommy



Scotts Mommy



Jacksons Mommy



Zee's Mommy




Alexis Mommy



Koopers Mommy



Gavins Mommy



Audrey Carolines Mommy



Glenns Mommy



James Mommy



Ammons Mommy